Thursday, March 3, 2016

pick up right where you left off Card

i really enjoyed every step to make this wonderful card




Your next stamp challenge 33 





I am posting it in your next stamp challenge 33

I just had some of there stamps and dies 3 days ago From there website. And I got a 10% off  because I sign with them for the first time.

I can not stop playing around with them



 stamps set.

In  this card I used

 Your next stamp. Tea riffic stamp set



Your next stamp zero calories stamp set



Stitched rectangluer dies


And the hearts from striped heart dies




4 comments:

  1. These are so cute.. Great use of the challenge colors and sketch. So glad you love the products! Thanks for playing along with us at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks , Holly..I am glad to read your comment.. Your next stamp product is very inspiring.

      Delete
  2. Love how you used the products and are having fun with them! Thanks for playing along at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sue. I am addicted now to you next stamp product . Your card in the website is very inspiring .

      Delete