Friday, May 20, 2016

Hello

Hi crafter and card maker

I made this card with red personally the red not my colour at all.
There is no chemistry between me and this colour
And I hate when they present the love with red in my opinion the pink and the purple can present love more .
But I made it for one of my friend ,the red is her favourite colour.
At the end I like the final outcome , and I started to love the red .



I am entering many challenges with this card.

Stamping smiles designs Tic tac toe challenge 10



I went with chevron, ombré, and vellum

I made a Watercolor ombré background
I put a circle of vellum under felt hearts
And by the way this chevron made with vellum
I coloured the vellum with gold sharpie and die cut


Simons says stamp Monday challenge flet that


And


Simons says stamp Wednesday fun with flet 

Wish you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Mona





3 comments:

  1. Great ide of making the flower from small felt hearts. I love the ombre background! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! wow, this is very pretty! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! I love the red and the way you layered the lovely embellishments on your card!! Thanks for playing with us at Stamping Smiles Designs Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!!

    Nora Noll
    Stamping Smiles Designs
    Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge Blog
    Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete