Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Get a load of that

I made this gift wrap and in the same time a card


I usually take care of the gift I give it to the other even if they are small for my kids
This gift is for one of my friend son ,  I wanted to make road with small toy car on the top . But this idea poped in my mind.
Iwarped with soft blue and a dark blue ribbon. Then the top part simply. I cut a black strip for the road. For the hills and the road aboveboard I die cut the both paper the brown and the black  in the same time .

I am entering your next stamp  challenge number 39YNS 39
And I am also entering AAA cards Challenge # 65 2nd birthday big bash celebration






I hope you will like it
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute!!!!Your friends' son will really love it! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card and perfect for a boy. Thanks for joining in AAA Cards Big Birthday Bash.

    ReplyDelete