Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Rainbow Smile

I made this card And i used a Watercolour on it.
I had this set for a Watercolor as a gift for 2 months and I never try it.
And I like rainbow and its color its make me feel happy.
I give a try for the both ( Watercolor and the rainbow die set ) for the first the time





I am entering your next stamp challenge #38
your next stampe challenge 38





I used these set

 Rainbow fun die set  from your next stamp
Stitched rectangular from your next stamp

I wished if I have a cloud border die cut :( .
But I used the clouds die cut near to each other with the partial die cutting to creat something similar.

I hope you will like it.
Happy stamping everyone.




3 comments:

  1. A very cheerful and cute card. I love your water coloring - so soft and pretty! Thanks for joining us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great watercolouring! and wonderful use of the sketch and colour challenges! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and colorful. All the watercoloring looks great. Thanks for joining in YNS challenge #38!

    ReplyDelete