Sunday, August 14, 2016

Kids candy shaker jar

Good morning everyone

I had 3 little kids , they love to eat candies like  the others
I like to put some small treats in a jar  to encourage them to do the best.
I want to make it more exciting so I make it a shaker .







They love the shaking effect of the  sequin and the real candies.


I am entering with this project
Your next stamp Challenge 45

I went with the colour challenge




And I am also joining  Monday SSS contain your self


I tried to redesign my kids candy jar.


I hope you will like it
Thanks for stopping by


2 comments:

  1. Your creation is awesome! Love the brilliant idea. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetness all around - from the label to what is inside! Such a fun idea. Thanks for joining in the YNS challenge.

    ReplyDelete