Thursday, September 1, 2016

Your are fablous





I live in north Canada where is Arctic tundra , we do not have any trees here.
I miss the tress and the failing leaves in autum .
I made this card under this impression . I really love when the streets covers with all the coloured leaves.


This sentement and this leaves from your next stamp company and I stamped thank you inside my card



I am entering these challenges
This is my 3rd entery to your next stamp Challenge 46i went with colour challenge.



    Tic tac toe Challenge 17



CASology 213 stitch



Work It Wednesday  SSS August 2016 stamp

SSS Monday challenge  It's a stiched up



SSS Wednesday Any things goes


Wish you all the best

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and I adore the little cluster of leaves! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lines of stitches anchoring the leaf cluster! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the purple - such a fun, unexpected colour and yet it really works! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful combo with the leaves. I would not have thought of using purple but it is perfect for fall. Another great entry at YNS!

    ReplyDelete